Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website and/or application constitutes your acceptance of the Terms
and Conditions set out herein.
Ravikanth Infotech provide this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for
service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties with Ravikanth Infotech.
Ravikanth Infotech seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, Ravikanth Infotech is not responsible for the content of
any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
The Terms and Conditions listed below apply to general website design and web application development services offered by Ravikanth Infotech. By ordering
services from Ravikanth Infotech you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If Ravikanth Infotech enters into a specific written agreement
with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
- Ravikanth Infotech reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This
includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons
belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- Ravikanth Infotech cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Ravikanth Infotech.
- The copyright for all material provided by Ravikanth Infotech such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of
Ravikanth Infotech until such time as payment has been made in full.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property.
All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- Ravikanth Infotech makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility
for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Ravikanth Infotech can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion,
chooses not to list a client's web site.
- Ravikanth Infotech will initially place the client's website on one of Ravikanth Infotech©s demonstration servers during development in order that the client
may view and comment upon the website's progress. When both Ravikanth Infotech and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the
commissioning process, Ravikanth Infotech will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Ravikanth Infotech will
publish the website on the client's server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time,
Ravikanth Infotech may charge extra to restart work on that project. If at any point during the website development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so
and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by Ravikanth Infotech in any manner
- Ravikanth Infotech expects payment by Cheque, Cash (or) Credit Card within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
- Ravikanth Infotech does not undertake to maintain (or) update a client's website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Ravikanth
Infotech to maintain (or) update a web site as a separate commission, Ravikanth Infotech will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate
to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Ravikanth Infotech reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Ravikanth Infotech prior to a
change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions your statutory rights are not affected. Ravikanth Infotech reserves the right to change (or) modify any of the Terms
and Conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.